In this blog, you will get to know about BMSSY Login. But first, we will tell you about Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana.
What Is Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana?
A government program is the Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana. Its goal is to provide workers in the unorganized sector with a variety of programs on a single platform. Because the government offers a variety of programs to the unorganized sector’s employees. But these underprivileged people are unaware of the plans that are being made for them. Workers in the unorganized sector can therefore readily benefit from all of the initiatives that are being implemented for them thanks to the Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana. They won’t have to look around for other plans thanks to this.
Benefits Of Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana
- The programs begin for all the unorganized sectors that have been brought together through the Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana. As a result, it will be easier for those working in the unorganized sector to apply for the schemes.
- The government would eliminate a $25 Provident Fund contribution for those employed in the unorganized sector as part of the BMSSY program. The West Bengal government issued this declaration on April 1st, 2020. The government will now be responsible for paying this provident fund.
- The BMSSY Plan will be implemented, providing social security to those employed in the unorganized sector as well. These persons can also be reintegrated into society’s mainstream.
- The BMSSY Scheme will enable the empowerment of the underprivileged. Thus, their reliance on other people will be lessened.
- Unorganized people who apply for the Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana will also receive several benefits relating to schooling. Also, they are able to borrow money to further their education for both themselves and their kids.
- You and your family can benefit from services like health and family welfare thanks to the Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana. In other words, you have access to free medical services.
- Via the BMSSY program, you can further develop your skills. You can also obtain funding from the government to advance your talent.
- If an unorganized worker is killed or suffers a physical injury because of this plan. As a result, the government provides financial assistance to his family. As this benefit was previously exclusively available to the organized sector. However, as of late, this facility is also available to the unorganized sector.
Eligibility Criteria For BMSSY
- The Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana is exclusively available to West Bengali citizens.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 60 in order to benefit from this program.
- The monthly income of those submitting an application for the Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana cannot exceed Rs. 6500.
- The applicant for this program must be involved in the unorganized sector.
- You must register in BMSSY before you can apply. This registration can be completed online or offline. You must visit the neighborhood municipal corporation, municipality, or block to register offline.
Required Documents For Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Ration card
- Valid mobile number
- Valid email ID
- Caste certificate
- Recent passport-size photograph
Online Application Process For Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana
- You must first go to the Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana’s official website, https://bmssy.wblabour.gov.in/ to submit an application.
- You must select “new registration” on the front page of the official website.
- The registration form will appear in front of you after you click. where you must provide all of your personal data. like name, father’s and mother’s names, birthdate, etc.
- The next step is to click Register. You will log into the portal in this manner.
- You must now complete Nomination Information on the dashboard on the next page. You must enter the information for the nominee and then the information for your bank account.
- The next step is to select Application Dot. You must also upload the requested papers in addition to this.
- After completing all of this, click the Submit button. Your application process will be finished in this way.
Steps For BMSSY Login
We have discussed about Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana. Now we will tell you about BMSSY Login. For BMSSY Login follow the given steps.
- You must first visit the scheme’s official website, https://bmssy.wblabour.gov.in/, in order to log in.
- You may access BMSSY Login from the home page of the official website. it requires a click.
- You will then see the BMSSY Login Form. which requires you to give your username and password.
- You will then be logged into BMSSY after completing this.