YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2022 23: The farmers received AP input subsidies from YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. The state has received much-needed assistance in the shape of Input Subsidy Status 2022 AP after suffering significant losses as a result of rain and flooding in November of last year. The amount of Rs 542.06 crore from the YSR input subsidy position was directly credited by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to the Farmers’ Bank account. In this blog, we will get to know about the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme and YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2022 23 and some information about this.
About YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2022 23
The Chief Minister emphasized that crop loss estimation is being done scientifically using e-Fasal at the RBK level, so that no out, and stated that the current government is standing with farmers, especially cultivators, in every manner possible, from seed to sale.
He went on to say that Rs 123 crore in input subsidies were provided in April 2020 as compensation for crop losses up until March 2020. Similarly to this, Rs 278 crore was compensated for agricultural loss between April and October 2020 in October. 8.35 lakh farmers received compensation of Rs 646 crore within a month for the Niwar cyclone and Rs 22 crore within less than two months for the Gulab cyclone.
According to Jagan, the YSR Rythu Bharosa program spent Rs 19,126 crore, Rs 1,218 crore on zero-interest loans for farmers, and Rs 23,000 crore on free electricity. Strengthening power feeders across the state cost Rs. 1,700 crores. The government also established financial services in RBKs and named 9,160 banking correspondents to provide the services.
Input Subsidy Status
|Name of the scheme||AP Input Subsidy 2022 Status|
|Launched by||the Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide insurance coverage for the crops|
|Launched on||15th December 2020|
|Number of beneficiaries||9.48 lakh|
|Amount of Insurance||Rs 1252 crore|
Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa Input Subsidy
- Farmers in the state will receive loans with no interest.
- Each farming family receives rupees 13500 per year in financial help. Five years at Rs. 67,500
- Tenant farmers will receive Rs. 2500 annually.
- Farmers will receive free electricity for nine hours each day.
- Farmers will receive a free borewell.
- Tractors owned by farmers won’t be subject to road tax.
- The entire state will have cold storage facilities installed.
- The family of the farmer will have an Rs. 5 lakh life insurance policy.
- The cost of the insurance will be covered by the government.
- In progress irrigation projects will be finished.
Features of Ap Input Subsidy Beneficiary List
- Jagan Mohan Reddy, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, has introduced the AP Input Subsidy 2022 List.
- The start date for this program is October 15, 2019.
- For the following five years, the state’s farmers will get financial rewards under this program.
- All qualified state farmers will be given financial incentives.
- The beneficiary of this program would receive Rs 13500 annually.
- The government has contributed Rs. 7500 and Rs. 4000 under the first and second installments of this program, respectively.
- On December 28, 2020, the farmers’ account also received the third installment of Rs 2000.
- About 1766 crore rupees have been deposited into farmers’ bank accounts as part of this program.
- Via the Direct Benefit Transfer mechanism, the benefit money under this program will be sent directly to the beneficiary’s bank accounts.
- The real-time government society creates the list of AP Input Subsidy Beneficiaries List 2022.
The objective of the Scheme
The state government’s main goals in implementing the Rythu Bharosa plan are listed below:
- Helping farmers financially
- Developing the agricultural sector
- to increase crop production
- reduce the debt burden on farmers
- The applicant must have a permanent address in Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must be connected to the agricultural industry.
- Small agricultural or marginal renters may also apply under this program.
- A farmer needs 5 acres of arable land.
The Process to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2022 23
- To start with, Visit the official website and bring your passbook to the local bank branch.
- You must now print your passbook in order to keep track of your transactions.
- You can either print your passbook yourself or have a bank employee do it for you, but first, you need to review all the most current entries.
- After verification, you will learn whether or not you have received the YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme reward amount.
- You can even speak with a bank representative directly and provide them with your account number to inquire about the YSR Free Crop Insurance Plan payout amount.
- If you have received the benefit amount, they will inform you of it.
AP Input Subsidy 2022 beneficiary list
- Initially, visit Navasakam’s official website.
- The home page will then appear in your view.
- The beneficiary list must be clicked on the homepage.
- Your browser will now display a new page.
- You must choose your specific district, Mandal, village, block, etc. on this new page.
- Afterward, you must click the submit button.
- The beneficiary list will then appear on your computer’s screen.