In this blog, you will get to know about Laxmi Bhandar Online Apply. Its benefits will also be disclosed in this blog.
What Is Laxmi Bhandar Scheme?
For the purpose of providing basic income assistance to female heads of families, the West Bengali government created the West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Programme. The government would provide SC/ST families with Rs. 1000 per month and general category households with Rs. 500 per month under this initiative.
On initiating this programme, consideration was given to the average monthly family consumption expense in the state, which is Rs 5249. With the help of the financial support provided through this programme, 10% to 20% of a beneficiary’s monthly expenses would be covered. Under this initiative, the benefit sum will be directly deposited into the bank accounts of beneficiaries.
Rules And Regulations Of The Laxmi Bhandar Scheme
- The individuals who made the shortlist will begin receiving financial support in September 2021.
- From government camps, people can get free registration application forms.
- Applications are accepted from 16 August to 15 September.
- The Adhar Card and the bank account passbook are required documents in addition to the application form. All applicants are required to turn in these papers on time.
- Members of the taxpayer’s family, even if only one, cannot apply for this programme.
- Also ineligible to apply for the WB Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana are candidates from the general category who own more than two hectares of land.
- The funds will be immediately deposited into the recipient band’s account.
- The bank account must be linked to the beneficiary’s Aadhar card number.
- Candidates must be female, permanent residents of West Bengal, and between the ages of 25 and 60.
- Casual workers employed by the West Bengal State are able to apply for this program.
- Female applicants are not permitted to submit applications for permanent positions in the private or public sectors under this programme.
Purpose Of The Laxmi Bhandar Scheme
The main objective of the West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Yojana 2023 is to provide women who are the heads of homes with a basic income. Under this initiative, female household heads will receive Rs. 500 (general category) and Rs. 1000. (SC and ST category). This financial support would enable the people of West Bengal to pay for their everyday expenses. They will become independent thanks to this idea. The programme will improve both the urban and rural economies of the state. West Bengal’s residents can no longer rely on outsiders to meet their basic needs.
Different Features Of The Scheme
- The female home head will receive financial aid under this scheme.
- The monthly cash aid would be 500 for general categories and 1000 for SC and ST categories.
- The 1.6 crore families in West Bengal will benefit from this scheme.
- The state-average monthly consumer spending of a family of 5249 is taken into consideration when introducing this plan.
- This plan would help the beneficiary by covering 10% to 20% of their monthly expenses.
- The prize cash will be transferred directly into the beneficiaries’ bank accounts under this plan.
- Through this initiative, every household from the SC and ST communities is able to apply.
- The West Bengali government has allocated 12900 crores to carry out this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria For Laxmi Bhandar Scheme
- The candidate must live in West Bengal permanently.
- Candidates should not get any government compensation or benefits.
- The candidate should not have any government employment.
- Only women between the ages of 25 and 65 may apply for the programme.
- The candidate must possess all required paperwork.
Required Documents For The Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Caste Certificate
- Health Companion Card
- Residential Certificate
- Age Certificate
- Self Declaration Form
- Bank Passbook
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
How To Do Laxmi Bhandar Online Apply?
We have disclosed about Laxmi Bhandar Scheme including its benefits and purpose. Now we will tell you about Laxmi Bhandar Online Apply steps.
- You need to start by going to the Laxmi Bhandar Yojana website https://socialsecurity.wb.gov.in/login. The website’s home page will then appear in front of you.
- Create an OTP by entering the registered mobile number in the field on the website’s home page. You must click the button.
- Your registered mobile number will now receive an OTP, which you must enter in the corresponding field before clicking the login button.
- Following that, you must select Apply Online, at which point a form will appear in front of you.
- The application form requires that you fill in all the required information.
- You must upload the necessary papers with the form after filling out all the details.
- Then press the submit button.
- So, by following the instructions, you will be able to submit an online application for the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar scheme.