In this blog, you will learn about ITBP PIS Login. But first, we will tell you about ITBP.
What Is ITBP PIS?
ITBP PIS, or the ITBP Personal Information System, is essentially a digital platform through which Himveers can carry out all of his tasks, particularly those that have to do with pay. They must register on PIS, also referred to as Himveer Connect. Once registered, customers are able to access Himveer at any time, from any location. They don’t need to make a special trip to the relevant department to download their monthly payslip or wage slips because they may do it effortlessly through the Himveer Connect Login.
The ITBP PIS is a significant online resource that provides helpful services to ITBP employees. You must go to ITBP PIS if you are an ITBP member and want to verify your salary and other personal information online. You must read this page once in order to receive all the specifics regarding the login method, salary payslip, and other information. Here, you will find all the necessary information presented in plain, understandable language.
Details Of ITBP PIS
|System Name||ITBP PIS (Personal Information System)|
|Another Name||Himveer Connect|
|Concerned Authority||Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)|
|Purpose||To provide salary and other details to ITBP employees|
Steps For ITBP PIS Login
The steps for ITBP PIS Login are as follows:
- Please go to https://itbpolice.nic.in, which is the official website.
- The homepage clearly displays the login button.
- When you select the Himveer personal login button, a new page will open.
- The Himveer Login Page will then load.
- Enter your PIS login information.
- Before clicking on the login button enter the captcha code.
- Check your Wise pay stub for the current month.
How To Reset the Password Of ITBP PIS Login
If you want to reset the password of ITBP PIS Login the steps are as follows:
- Log in to ITBP through the official website (itbpolice.nic.in).
- Click on the forgot password.
- A new page with four columns will then appear on the screen after that.
- You must now enter the necessary data.
- Next, select the Reset Password button.
- An OTP will come to the registered mobile number.
- Change your password after entering your OTP.
Steps To Recover Password Of ITBP PIS Login
The procedure to recover the password are as follows:
- First, log in to the Himveer page.
- Click on the option of forgot password.
- A new window will appear. Then you have to fill in the regimental number and select the security question.
- In the next box write the answer to the question.
- Enter the registered mobile number.
- At last click on the option of reset password and choose a new password for login.
Rank Structure Of ITBP
As per the ITBP act, there is a total of 15 ranks in the force of ITBP. These ranks are classified into different categories which are Officers and Subordinate Officers. Given below is the list of the rank structure.
ITBP Officers Rank
- Inspector General
- Deputy Inspector General
- Additional Deputy Inspector General
- Additional Director General
- Deputy Commandant
- Assistant Commandant
ITBP Subordinate Officers Rank
- Subedar Major
- Sub Inspector
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- ITBP Under Officers
- Head Constable